Soil Testing and Fertilizer Recommendation
Harit- Kranti Uses A Three-Component Approach- Dharti Ka Doctor Soil Testing Kit, Dharti Ka Doctor App And Harit Kranti For Fertilizer Recommendation. The Approach Is Based On An Integrated Consideration Of All Parameters (Agro Climate, Type Of Soil, Soil Test Report, Crop, Season, And Weather Status). For Traceability Of Fertilizer Sales, B-POS And B-DMS Can Be Installed In Agrochemical Retail Outlets And Manufacturers, Respectively. Farm ID-Based Fertilizer Purchase Allows To Track Fertilizer Consumption At The Farm Level. Harit-Kranti Is A Patented Technology That Includes The Unique ID / Code System For Farms (202111059180), Digital System To Manage Farmer, Agriculture Land And Crop (202111039484), And Digital Agriculture System (202011056765).
- Barcoded Pouch Named Mrida Sangrah Thalley For GPS Tagged Soil Collection.
- Testing 15 Parameters By Dharti Ka Doctor (DKD)
- Recommendation For Chemical/Organic/Mixed Fertilizers Based On Soil, Area, Agroclimatic Zone By Harit Kranti App.
- Transparency And Traceability In Fertilizer Sale Through B-POS.
- Soil Health
- Seed Selection
- Fertilizer Recommendation
- Farm Mechanization
- Irrigation Planning and Management, Weather
- Crop Health and Diseases
- Post-harvest Management
Digitizing Agri-Land Holding Records
Creation Of A Unique Farm ID; Linking Farm ID With Land Parcel’s Longitude And Latitude Coordinates; Geo- Referenced Cadastral Maps; Linking To Ownership (Family Register, Voter Id, Ration Card, And Other Associated Databases), Schemes, Loans, Insurance.
- Benefits the government’s Digital India agenda as well as the general public.
- Solution to all land concerns such as Real-time land ownership.
- Reduction of heavy and time-consuming paperwork.
- Integration with Central & State Govt. Programs, Schemes & training available for farmer benefits.
Crop Yield Prediction
Benefits to the Farmers
- Suitable Crop Selectionv
- Crop Health Status
- Crop Yield Prediction
- Local Agro-Market Rates
Benefits to the Government
- Management of Agriproduce surpluses and shortages.
- Management of the Food Supply
- Data-driven Decision Making